Yes, I'm 100% positive, I've not missed a PV game where we had the potential to lose in 13 years.
Are you sure? I was told they only played Seymour once, and that was at their place. I was also told that they lost to Sullican North by a field goal, but I guess that person was full of crap. This was in response to the another person's post, but I just used the quick reply.....
"One must strive for perfection to achieve excellence." Don Shula
Yes, I'm 100% positive, I've not missed a PV game where we had the potential to lose in 13 years.
[img]http://www.gifsoup.com/view7/2505516/brandon-phillips-dugout-dance-o.gif[/img]
We did lose to Seymour twice, the first time at the park i belive was 17-15 in favor of seymour, phil was quoted as saying that seymour had the best nose guy he seen in 25 years. They second year which was last year was at seymour we got beat 40+ to seven our only score comming from a long post pattern to T. Turner before the half.
We blowed North out both times we played them.
I also think the spread has been a waste of our talent, To me the only reason we ran it this long was what happened to us a state in '04. I think Phil seen alot of Zack Terell in Cedric and wanted to run the manasses park offense. Looking back i say put cedric at wide receiver and leave Delmas as a option style qb out of the I. Cedric and Terell would have been tall and athletic targets and Cedric was defently a playmaker in the open field. Figure the speed of Delmas, and Malcom P with the power and quick burst that Myron gives... Would have been great. But well never know.
haha the spread doesnt work?
the spread makes it possible to spread the ball to all the talent, not the other way around.
the offensive line has been putrid, so the spread is the only way to keep the defense on their toes.
name more than one team that has 3-4 capable cover corners.
no one.
why not take advantage of that??
the top two in the BCS right now run the spread.
[IMG]http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh111/Vic_Fontaine/sig.jpg[/IMG]
I really feel sorry for any kid that plays ball for PV, fans on their ass constantly, its just a friggin game. And those kids saturday played to their potential and lost, but thats not ever good enough...was for me!
thank you chubzfan.
you just got 100000 points in my book.
LET THEM ENJOY THEIR CAREERS!!!
they went to FOUR STRAIGHT REGION D CHAMPIONSHIP GAMES!
[IMG]http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh111/Vic_Fontaine/sig.jpg[/IMG]
Bookmarks